Monday, May 28, 2012

Emma's PSA had an impact on me the most because it had many facts to prove that deforestation is really effecting us as humans. I also thought her pictures and song choice went very well with her PSA in proving a point. I also like Aubrey's because it was very organized, and it looked professional. She had a nice color sceme, and it wasn't to busy. In all it was pleasent to look at. I also liked Sara's because I thought it was funny, and entertaining. I thought it was a good method to make a cartoon because its east for younger children to follow, and its also funny for adults to watch.
Some PSAs that needed improvement were Alexs, Jeff, and Rivers. Alex's was a vage. It didn't have enough imformation, and it was also a little boring. To improve, he should put a good fitting song, and a couple more facts to really prove a point. Jeff's was good, he just had a couple spelling errors. One thing I liked about Jeff's were the pictures. And last, River. To improve, he could cut down on the text. Every slide was text, and very long text. It was also hard to understand what he was researching, and how it impacted the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment